Terms & Conditions
He means the customer
His means the customer's
Us or We means PrintedPOS and its suppliers and partners
1. Order Acceptance:
All orders are final and subject to the conditions in this document. The customer accepts these when placing an order. If a person who is under 18 years old wishes to place orders, the person must provide an email address for his or her parent or guardian. All data should be securely saved by the customer beyond the time of placing the order. We do not save or keep the data transmitted by the customer after print and delete all order related digital data with order fulfilment.
The customer is not allowed to upload, email to us or order prints of any images or other material which contain:
- Pornographic or obscene or sexually inciting material;
- Racist or extremist material;
- Material that is likely to incite hatred against any person or group;
- Blasphemous material;
- Defamatory or otherwise actionable material;
- Images of any actual criminal act;
- Material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- Material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
2. Property Rights:
All liability for loss or damage suffered due to a delayed delivery of the item/s, whether this loss is caused by us or by a third party is expressively excluded.
4. Price and Payment
The customer must pay in full by credit / debit card, Bank Transfer, Cheque, Paypal in advance when submitting an Order online - Or you can opt for us to contact you to take credit debit card payments by telephone. The price of the products ordered is the price in force at the date and time of placing the Order, as set out on this website, inclusive of VAT (or other prevailing sales tax at the current rate). Online payments are processed by Streamline or Paypal (whichever appropriate).
5. Delivery:Subject to the other provisions these conditions the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or provide a refund (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), cost, damages, charges, or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay of the Goods in transit (even if caused by the Company's or subcontractors negligence).
Any complaints, as far as visible faults are concerned need to be presented by the customer within two weeks of receipt of goods. Non-visible faults are covered for six month by the consumer warranties as defined in the local laws. We will choose to either repair or replace faults in case of valid complaints. In no event PrintedPOS or its suppliers' or its partner's accept liability, under any circumstances whether based on action or claims in contract or in tort (including without limitation negligence and strict liability) which exceeds the purchase price the product.
PrintedPOS can not be hold liable for any damage arising out of faults or failure to connect to the web-site, parts of it or similar technical problems. PrintedPOS and does not accept any liability for loss of data, except in case of gross negligence or intent.
PrintedPOS is liable to provide products and services consistent with information and descriptions advertised. If the quality of our work is not of an acceptable standard, damaged or lost before delivery we will replace or refund monies paid in full.
8. Law and jurisdiction:
These terms (and the provision of goods and services by us) are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom . In the event of any dispute arising in relation of these terms or in relation to the provision of any goods and services by us the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.